The Army Republic, also known as the Army of the Republic, was a former long-standing army originally opening on the 18th August 2007 and having several revivals and shutdowns in. They closed on March 27th, 2017, as part of Club Penguin’s end.
AR History (August 14, 2007-Present)
Written by 122344a&All
On August 14th, 2007, Mr. Geggie, friend of creator 122344a, came up with the idea of a new army, the Army of the Republic. Even though Mr. Geggie had dreams to engender AR into a living and breathing army, it was a provincial plan in which he could not put into action. He did not share his idea with many other individuals, he wanted it to remain a dream of his, not a reality because he thought the idea was egregious at the time. However, a turn of events occurred when he shared the idea with 122344a. 122344a was discordant at first about the idea, but eventually came to a conclusion. He decided him and Mr. Geggie would create AR. Thus, on August 18, 2007, AR was officially born.
First months and first war
Over the next few days, Mr Geggie and 122344a recruited incessantly, with Tb25, an old friend of 122344a being among one of AR’s first recruits. In September 2007, AR had made a bitter rival, “Sun Clan” They would average about 7 or 8 soldiers on CP, while AR would average about 5 or 6. However, 122344a and Mr Geggie were not at all intimidated by the difference in size. In early September, around September 8th, 122344a declared war upon the Sun Clan. AR Was unheard of by Sun Clan, but the first battle took place on September 9th, 2007. The stolid AR soldiers waited at the snow forts, for the Sun Clan to arrive.
These soldiers consisted of Mr Geggie, 122344a, Sting TV, 007Bond, and Tb25. They spread out into small groups which seemed eccentric at the time but worked. The AR and Sun Clan battled it out, and the Sun Clan declined to 4-5 later in the battle. As the battle progressed, AR had caused Sun Clan to retreat into the town and later disappear. It was a true victory for AR, and eventually, on September 20th, Sun Clan surrendered. Between then and October 5th, AR was focusing on obtaining more soldiers. AR soon reached an apex with soldiers but the good times did not keep on rolling, unfortunately.
War with the Snow Troops
On October 5th, the Snow Troops declared war on AR. AR consistently lost battles over the next 5 days of the war, and Mr Geggie retired on October 11th, 2007. He apologized for deserting AR, and was never seen again.
His retirement only lacerated AR even further which left 122344a alone in this war. 122344a attempted to surrender but was only ignored. 122344a took immediate action and began recruiting even more, planning to assail the Snow Troops. In this recruiting, 122344a acquired Bluejays1236, he created a thread telling many about AR. This gained AR a few recruits and they came to many battles, which is where the turning point of the war began. AR being so vibrant at the time was able to overcome the Snow Troops, and 122344a became so pleased with Bluejays1236’s work, he made him leader of AR. However, Tb25 was outraged at how he had been in AR twice as long but did not receive the same exalt, which caused him to quit. With Bluejays1236 and 122344a leading, the Snow Troops surrendered the war on November 11th, 2007. Since then Bluejays1236 and 122344a became extremely busy gaining many recruits.
Shrink in size
During December 2007, AR had many small skirmishes with Fever and RPF and ACP. In late December 2007, AR gained a famous recruit who retired not too long ago, Twister110. AR continued to have small battles and skirmishes among many servers but no official wars. Then on February 17th, 2008, 122344a retired. Filling his place was Mooha15, and according to Twister110, AR began falling due to Bluejays126 and Mooha15 unable to cooperate which began to impede AR’s growth. Frustrated, Bluejays1236 retired on March 13th, 2008. Soon, an army called the Red Raiders attacked AR constantly due to AR’s sizes dropping to a paltry amount of 3. 122344a visited and witnessed this event and became extremely aggravated with Mooha15. After the battle, 122344a overthrew Mooha15 and reclaimed his leadership. He then declared from then on out AR would only have one leader.
Over the next year, 122344a lead wars with many armies such as Ocean Warriors, Town Topplers, Nachos, RPF, and Ghosts. On July 7th, 2008, Darkstar262 was recruited, and him and 122344a would go on many servers, finding straggling AR recruits having skirmishes with other armies. Over the next few months AR faced the worst of times. In November 2008, AR began to fall after wasting their time fighting ACP and by early 2009 AR faced a powerful atrophy and was officially announced dead. In July 2009, 122344a slightly brought AR back, slowly but steadily. Him, Russ10, Darkstar252, Lennyboi, and a few other AR soldiers took part in SWAT vs ACP skirmishes. Although, AR had many points of death and resurrection but on a thread, Russ10 posted about the disappearance of 122344a in September 2009, and he announced AR officially dead.
Revival and second death
Very little happened with AR between October 2009 and July 2010, any AR remnants from then were small groups of 3 or 4 soldiers trying to carry on AR. AR remained in a somber, but in July 2010 122344a returned and brought AR back, and lead until August 20th 2010, where he found BartSimp52 and Juliansk8 and created the AR site “bluejaysdontrulejk.wordpress.com” also known as ararmy.net In September 2010, after 122344a, BartSimp52, Juliansk8, Grand123tx, TippyTyler, and many others were fighting on CP, and discovered many diverse armies but a particular one stood out among the others, The Squids of CP. AR and the Squids became acquainted when they had a common enemy on Mammoth, ACP. AR and the Squids won a skirmish and 122344a was able to convince the leader of The Squids, Buritodaily, to join AR.
Buritodaily was swift in his AR career and obtained leader in November 2010. He then overthrew BartSimp52, then days later Juliansk8 disappeared and was never to be seen again. 122344a then returned to AR again which became a type of belabor at this point, and lead AR with Buritodaily. They fixed up the site and in late November 2010, Austin was recruited and made leader days later. Then soon after, Grant2 joined and 122344a ended up retiring again, stepping down to Advisor. His retirement induced the leadership of Buritodaily, Grant42, and Austin all at once from November 2010- Late January 2011. In December 2010, AR was at its peak but then in January, AR died after a battle with Ice Vikings. Austin, Buritodaily, and Grant all retired and AR was announced dead again.
Second revival and death
In March 2011, 122344a brought AR back again, leading it himself until Buritodaily returned, then soon after Vinny joined AR and was eventually announced leader. Over the summer, 122344a, Buritodaily, and Vinny continued their work and AR reached an extreme high point until October 2011 came and AR grew inactive and died. Despite Buritodaily and Vinny’s attempts to bring it back, nothing worked. It all came to an end when Vinny and Buritodaily turned AR into CPA and AR was no more.
Until April 2012 when Vinny and 122344a planned together with the 122344a Doctrine, which was guaranteed to keep AR alive: “The 122344a Doctrine is basically medicine to keep AR strong and growing, it consists of extremely basic rules and extremely strict rules to engender positive behaviour, such as:
1. We limit what armies you take part in or join.
2. Whenever you are on xat, you must be on AR chat or face demotion.
3. All leaders must give a 3-day notice before they retire the army.
4. Ranks must be tended to daily.
5. All troops shall listen to orders
6. Leaders are in charge of events, and not the soldiers.
The 122344a Doctrine has been amended consistently. In August 2012, Vinny retired with Slip taking his place, 122344a then stepped down to Advisor soon after. Around October 2012, 122344a officially retired armies, and shortly after Lbk and Burr were the leaders of AR. 122344a was driven to come back though, due to Burr having computer issues in early November, and was able to bring Vinny back also. On November 19th, 2012 CapnCook became leader along with Vinny and Lbk.
Buritodaily was able to come back soon after and AR progressed forward, and lost CapnCook and Lbk as leaders along the way. During December 2012 the WA vs BA war was at the highest level of intensity, and AR decided to take action, which caused 122344a to work with Boomer20 eventually ending this catastrophic war in January 2013.
The rest of this history was written by Buritodaily.
In the first few weeks of 2013, things took a turn for the worst. A rebellion against AR led by Capncook, Lbk, and Austin caused immense turmoil in AR. The three together created an army called the Club Penguin Empire and attempted to recruit off of AR soldiers in hopes to get back at Vinny and Buritodaily for siding against Capncook in a decision. After some harsh arguments and a huge halt in AR’s progress, AR’s rise began to slow down. The final blow was issued when the Dark Warriors, who were by far the biggest army at the time declared war on us. The war started close, but eventually, Buritodaily’s computer problems came back and he was unable to log on. With Vinny busy with school and sports, the war was much in the hands of owners. They gave it their best effort, but eventually, AR was overpowered and agreed to surrender the war in return for most of our servers back. However, things only got worse. Right as Buritodaily’s computer fixed and plans were made to get AR back on track, the long rival of AR, the Light Troops made a highly anticipated return to armies and quickly declared war to strike vengeance against AR for their past wars. With AR in such a crippling position, LT was able to glide their way through eventually leaving AR with one server, Toboggan.
After the end of the war, the AR nation was facing a new low. Death seemed to be around the corner and things looked grim for AR’s future. Soldiers left the army and those that remained were unmotivated. Vinny and Buritodaily eventually held a meeting to turn this army around. Many of AR’s ideals were changed and a massive plan known as ‘Operation Destrieux” was planned to return to power and become one of the largest super masses armies have ever seen. AR would take the form as an offensive and aggressive army remaining isolated from alliance while engaging enemies in war often. The one army rule was even established for a short period, but abandoned shortly after. Over time and slowly AR began to rise up again. Vinny and Burito made sure the rise was kept slowly, but surely. Many new soldiers had been recruited and AR embedded loyalty into their minds. After a time, AR ran smoother and more efficiently than any other army.
Their first step of action was to regain payback against the Light Troops. 3 months after LT sent AR into it’s worst age of the generation, AR returned and quickly dominated the war. They did what LT did to them, and left them with one server, but eventually, the losses killed the army. The next victim to AR’s big rebound was the SWAT army of Club Penguin who had recently been reborn. They planned to steamroll through AR, but the results were quite the opposite ending in a clear AR victory in another war. Short skirmishes were started with RPF, but they were quickly halted. AR would move on to about a month of more rebuilding. Things were going pretty well and average until one day AR declared war on the Dark Warriors along with the Nachos and Water Vikings to gain our vengeance. The war was another clear win for AR, although allies Dark Warriors deciding not to attend most battles. But out of nowhere, AR had an incredible event at the invasion of Icicle maxing 45 on Club Penguin with excellent tactics. AR was ranked as the second biggest army in Club Penguin and considered a superpower. Things would go on and AR would remain in the top 3 along with the Nachos and RPF.
History from here is presented in a timeline format taken from the website.
May 2012 (Lolly)
- May 25, 2012 - The Republic returns from a long absence. Burritodaily, also known as Burr, promises a great future for the army, and assures that Vinny and himself will successfully help AR, “Become something” .
- May 29, 2012 - Four days after its revival, The Army of the Republic’s leaders schedule their first event in the new generation of the army.
June 2012 (MINE-YANK)
- June 2nd 2012: AR wins their first event; a practice battle against the Ninjas, AR maxes 18.
- June 4th, 2012: Just days after AR is revived, the Night Warriors declare war on AR.
- June 19th, 2012: AR reinvades their capital Toboggan, maxing 20+ marking a very large size for the blossoming army.
- June 24th, 2012: Sheep makes his first post.
July 2012 (Alisa)
- July 2nd, 2012: War with SWAT ended.
- August 9, 2012 - After Doritos leader Hurricanex1 goes onto chat and speaks trash about AR, the leaders decide they’re not going to stand this type of treatment, and draw the conclusion to go to war with DCP.
- August 9, 2012 - Immediately after AR declares war upon DCP, The Republic successfully raids one of their many servers, Summit, maxing 30+ .
- August 12, 2012 - During the war between the Doritos and The Army Republic, the army known as the Ranger Troops decide to merge with AR.
- August 15, 2012 - AR wins Round 3 of the 2012 Legends Cup, maxing 25+ against The Special Weapons and Tactics, also known as S.W.A.T., which resulted into AR advancing on to Round 4.
- August 18, 2012 - The Army of the Republic celebrates its fifth birthday. The creator of AR, 122344a, celebrates with all of us this major day in the army.
- August 18, 2012 - One of the many leaders, Vinny, decides to retire. On his last days, he decides to write a post thanking his many friends and inspirations from his journey.
- August 24, 2012 - AR faces a domain expiration, causing inconveniences with newer troops. Fortunately, the domain soon gets back up, changing from ararmy.com, to ararmy.net.
- August 29, 2012 - AR faces the army known as Shadow Troops in the semi-finals of the 2012 Legends Cup, maxing over 30. To celebrate this achievement, the leaders decided to give promotions to those who had attended.
- August 31, 2012 - AR decides to host an election for a new third in command, the candidates being the highest mods in the ranks. The election soon would end by September 3rd, four days after the event was announced.
September 2012 (A)
- September 3rd, 2013 - AR holds their first September event maxing 14. The same day, JBoy is chosen as 3ic. The candidates were Mustapha, JBoy, Prince Jake, Bright King, and Bigdd3. September 5th - The Army Republic declares war on pirates in this post.
- September 7th, AR maxes 17 in their PB with the Nachos. Burritodaily also makes an address on the troop’s laziness here. September 8th - Burritodaily introduces a new concept called badges to make promotions easier.
- September 9th - AR hosts a dedication for those who lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks. Boofgall retires September 10th.
- September 13 - Freddy announces his return to AR.
- September 14th - AR maxes 35. On the same day, AR schedules invasions against PCP. New UK leaders inaugurated - Shadow and Zanjay.
- September 20th - Burr apologizes for leaving the battle due to his grades being low. Lbk gets promoted to second in command. An active count was then created by Lbk, but it was cancelled.
- September 21st - AR captures Sabertooth against LT. AR schedules more invasions against LT. AR maxes 22 in a battle against the Light Troops. Bluesockwa from CPAC joins.
- September 24th - AR wins the war with LT maxing 25. The same day, AR UK division destroys the Pirates of Cp. The war had been called off with LT.
- September 29th, Burr posts an inspirational post. AR sets new bars. AR maxes 16 during an event. Austin announces his return as an Ausia leader.
- September 30th - AR maxes 20. Operation When the Dark Comes the Ghosts Come Out had been a success. The army still had a lot more progress to make, however.
October 2012 (Classified3)
- October 8th - A formally retires, the army maxes 29.
- October 10th - Sheep announces that he will give xats to the most active troop in the army.
- October 11th - AR announces it’s PB with IW. Due to many soldiers being in the opposing army, Burr wanted to see who the most loyal were in the army.
- October 13th - The first time Burr posts about how much the army maxed. AR maxed 20 in the event that day.
- October 14th - AR maxed 32.
- October 18th - Burr announces the upcoming ghost raid. AR maxed 30+ in this event. October 19th - Burr announces the Halloween party. Lbk becomes leader.
- October 21st - Sheep posts about rewards for members of the army who recruit the most people.
- October 23rd - The UK leader, Maks, posts a UK only active count.
- October 24th - Burr forgets to post the sizes again. AR maxed 23 in this event. Waterkid and Ioiouk get exposed for hiring someone to bot raid AR’s events.
- October 25th - AR maxes 35+ in an event.
- October 26th- Burr posts about how to get promoted. AR UK division is created under Warrior.
- October 29th - Burr posts his expectations.
- October 29th - AR maxes 20+ with 40 people on their chat. October 30th - Burr posts tactic tips, angering ACP since he used their page. . .
December 2012 (A)
- Burr returns to AR following severe computer issues on December 1st, 2012.
- Immediately after Burr’s return, AR engaged in combat with SWAT during their first round of the CPAC Christmas Chaos tournament and achieved a glorious victory, reaching sizes of 31+.
- By mid-December, AR had maintained sizes of 30+ on a regular basis under the leadership of Burr, Vinny, and Capncook.
- On December 19, Burr spearheads a skirmish against the remnants of Purple Republic on Berg, maxing 32+ and asserting AR’s position as a world-power even further.
- December 23, 2012- Vinny releases a series of rules for owners to abide by in regard to issues such as recruitment, general chat rules, and various other responsibilities of owners within the army.
- December 24, 2012- Tacodaily(Psp68) allows Tacos to become a colony of AR in return for the rank of 3ic. However, Capn and the rest of the leadership remove him from power due to the reason that he simply wasn’t ready for such responsibility. Taco cooperates and allows himself to remain as mod.
- After Capncook announces the colonization of Tacos, he brings up the chance of war with Golden Troops (GT) due to the GT leader (Lord Pain) sympathizing with the Black Alliance (BA). However, Capn and other AR leaders decide against this due to Lord Pain being removed from power in GT. Subsequently, GT begins their formation of “The Orange Alliance” to defend themselves and other armies in case BA gains too much power. AR declares that they’ll remain friends with the Orange Alliance, but not join them and simultaneously reveal that they plan to fight BA.
- December 26th, 2012 - Slip is permanently banished from AR after being discordant with the implementation of a new rule. removing all admins, and nearly defacing the AR website while threatening to DDoS AR ownership and leadership. The AR website is able to be saved before Slip strikes any serious damage and Slip temporarily vanishes from the community.
- December 26th, 2012 - AR hears word of BA’s rapid formation and decides to engage them without an official declaration of war. Consequently, Burr organizes a small raid of Parka -- a small server owned by Shadow Troops-- and maxes 30+, beginning AR’s aid in the tremendous war to come.
- On the morning of December 27th, 2012, AR is challenged by Pirates for an unscheduled battle at 10am CST. AR maintains sizes of 15+ while Pirates manage to get a feeble 6+, resulting in them losing the battle. However, tensions soon begin to rise after the battle between Waterkid (Pirates leader) and AR’s own leadership.
- Following the battle, AR holds a training event on December 28th and is bot-raided by the Black Alliance, but manages to get a strong 35+ before the raid.
January 2013 (Classified3)
- January first - A posts a recap on the performance of AR and its higher rankings and rewards for the year of 2012 on January 1st, 2013. Within the post he expresses his gratitude towards Burr, Vin, Lbk, Capn, and Austin for their magnificent leadership and awards Royilumbo with the AR Troop Of The Year medal. https://arofcp.net/2013/01/01/ar-2012-reviewsawardsdescription/
- January 1st, 2013 - AR declares war on Club Penguin Pirates Army following Waterkid’s myriad of invasions against AR. Vinny responds immediately by declaring war and planning multiple invasions on the pirates empire. https://arofcp.net/2013/01/01/the-empire-strikes-back/
- The same day, AR managed to maintain sizes of 20-25+ during the entire battle against the Club Penguin Pirate Army through a fierce battle. July 2nd - Burritodaily orders a raid of the server Flippers. The army maxes 25. AR takes over the server Berg on this day against the Pirates with their size of 20. January 3rd - AR wins the battle of Matterhorn after their fierce tactics. Sheep requests less swearing in the chatroom. January 4th - Chinchook and Fiesta were claimed on this day as well as the server Crunch. January 5th - AR raids Fjord unscheduled, maxed off about 25. January 6th - AR maxes 30 in a training session. January 8th - War canceled. January 9th - It is time to make our mark. January 11th - AR maxes 36 in a scheduled recruiting. -
- January 2nd, AR maxes 25 during the raid of Flippers and successfully defends the server Berg from the invasion of the Light Troops. LT does not end the war, but instead turns their attention to ACP and other WA sympathizers.
- January 3rd, AR won the server Matterhorn with sizes maxing 35+ ‘without our beloved leader Burritodaily at first’. However, late after the battle, Burr showed - thus leading AR in the end of the battle.
- January 4th, AR claims claims Chinook and Fiesta due to the Pirates not showing up to the invasion.
"Those pirate cowards, saying they’d beat us scervy dogs and send us down to Davy Jones Locker yet they don’t even show up… What scallywags."
Pirates soon turn their attention towards ACP alongside LT, assisting in the decimation of ACP.
- Between Jan 4 - Jan 20: Boomer20 and 122344a secretly meet with other CPA legends such as Puckley, Burr, Vinny, Iceyfeet1234, Bluesockwa1, Shaboomboom, and KingFunks to revive and reorganize the White Alliance.
- January 20th - BA brings ACP to its knees as the armies residing in BA become of world-power status, achieving sizes greater than most other armies in the community. Burr responds by issuing a formal warning to BA. Ah, yes. The rising tensions between the Black Alliance and the White Alliance. It’s a good thing that it was 2013, now wasn’t it?
- January 21st - AR formally declares war on the Black Alliance and schedules invasions on the SWAT empire. By doing so, AR officially joins the White Alliance, siding with ACP, UMA, IW, Nachos, and Tacos against SWAT, LT, ST, and Pirates.
- January 23rd - SWAT loses the server Mammoth due to AR invasion, causing a turning point in the WA vs BA war.
- January 23rd - Tacos merge into AR, Tacodaily receives 3ic due to his army merging into AR.
- January 23rd - Boomer20 and 122344a write a strong composition explaining the efforts of WA, warning remaining BA resistance to cease their hostility. Meanwhile, all White Alliance forces incessantly invade armies still siding with BA.
- January 27th - The WA vs BA war comes to a conclusion as Pirates (the last army still in BA at that time) surrender to Boomer and A. Austin returns to lead with Vinny, Capncook leaves due to ‘Classified Reason’. AR declares war on LT due to Ioioluk ‘not being able to defend flame words’. “We will indeed settle this on Club Penguin.” ~ Burritodaily January 2013. No one knew that Capncook would cause so much pain to the army the month later.
- January 28th, 2013 - Yoangelyo posts about how members of the army got their penguin name. No one realized that there was something hidden in the depth of the text, though..
- This image shows the invasions against the Light Troops under Yoangelyo’s post.
- January 29th - AR engages in combat twice with LT for the first time during the war and resultingly loses Toboggan, but manages to retain Crunch.
- January 30th - AR defends Frozen successfully with small sizes of 10-15.
- January 31st - AR claims victory in the war with LT due to their secret invasions of LT’s entire nation shrouded in one of Yoangelyo’s posts. Shortly after, Burr declares the commencement of a reconstruction period for AR in order to rebuild their sizes and structure.
- This is the inspirational image which was posted during the AR-LT war, the showing of the United States Army gaining the territory in the Philippines.
- AR held sizes of 25-35+ throughout the month of January 2013, except for later in the month. Overall, the month of January was a decent one for the army.
February 2013 (A)
- February 2nd, 2013- 122344a re-retires and AR unceasingly re-invades LT’s servers,(ensuring that LT’s servers are officially taken) maxing sizes of 32+, Austin retires days after 122344a’s departure.
- February 6th, 2013 - AR raids LT’s server of Berg, facing little LT resistance.
- February 8th, 2013- Growing. AR liberates Toboggan from LT and raises a glass to the war coming to an end. Meanwhile, tensions rise between AR and CPE (an ancient army revived by Lbk and Capn) due to Austin and several other AR soldiers joining them.
- February 12, 2013- AR enters the Clash of The Unforgiven. CPE is now considered to be a rebellion against AR due to their stealing of AR’s troops and the fact that they are headed by Austin, Capn, and Lbk (all former AR leaders who had begun to resent it).
- February 14, 2013- Burr openly expresses his frustration with the so-called “rebellion” and ACP. Within Burr’s post, he describes his anger in regard to the matter that while AR saved ACP from certain death earlier in 2013, ACP refused to help AR fight LT immediately after the end of the WA vs BA war. Additionally, Burr discusses his frustration with soldiers leaving AR for CPE and how AR’s sizes are declining as a whole.
- Capn also displays his disdain towards AR following Burr’s post in a CPAC interview. This causes relations between CPE and AR to grow even more bitter, bringing the two armies to the brink of war.
- On February 17, 2013, AR announces their victory in the Clash Of The Unforgiven tournament. Simultaneously, HSA posts invasions on AR after bad relations growing over the past several days between the two armies. In response, AR immediately schedules counter-invasions.
- During February 18 - 20, AR and HSA exchange multitudinous flame posts.
- February 20, 2013 - AR gains the servers Halfpipe and Fiesta from HSA, managing a solid 25+ in both invasions:
- February 21, 2013 - AR gains Toboggan and Snowbank, and soon announces they’ve won all 4 of the 4 battles in the war.
- February 22, 2013 - The HSA vs AR war comes to a halt, all servers are returned with the exception of Halfpipe being given to AR.
March 2013 (Lolly)
- March 1, 2013 - Burritodaily announces The Army of the Republic will be embarking onto a new age -- previous leaders had hesitated to make this move, out of fear to pursue such an age.
- March 3, 2013 - AR enters Round 1 of the 2013 March Madness Tournament, facing the Ice Warriors. Though soon, this event becomes postponed due to problems with Club Penguin’s servers being down.
- March 9, 2013 - AR faces the Ice Warriors in Round 1 of the March Madness Tournament, but sadly loses to the icy army.
- March 10, 2013 - AR opens its first AUS division, with Fluffy Sheep taking the position of being AR’s first AUS leader. Antant gains the position of Leader In Training.
- March 11, 2013 - The Republic receives a new UK leader, known as Wheelo, who was originally a troop from the Ice Warriors, recruited in August 2012.
- March 12, 2013 - AR receives another change in its ranking, receiving a new 3rd in command troop, known as Yoangelyo.
- March 15, 2013 - Fluffy Sheep officially begins taking applications for the AR-AUS division.
- March 17, 2013 - After several weeks of AR barely managing to attain 20-25 at events (and being considered by the community to be weak), AR manages to max 34 at an event, reasserting their position of authority in the CPA community.
- March 22, 2013 - Fluffy Sheep hosts the first AR-AUS event, maxing 7+:
- March 23, 2013 - Burr goes on temporary leave due to a trip.
- March 30, 2013 - 122344a, The Army of the Republic’s creator, addresses the many critical issues with the army, and attempts to help by proposing many solutions to help with the situation.
- March 31, 2013 - Burr returns and addresses his many activity issues. He explains that he has recently resumed his career, though he worries he will not be able to stay with the army. In the same post, he addresses the many size issues, and literally threatens the army by explaining that he will retire if the army does not recover quickly, then plans an event that will decide his fate.
April 2013 (Meme)
- April 3, 2013 - Vinny calls out ACP for backstabbing AR and names it “...the worst mistake you could have made”. (proven true in August when AR declares war on ACP). Additionally, Vin posts a warning towards the still-struggling army and posts pictures of a recent AR event to extol and demonstrate AR’s massive size.
- April 6, 2013 - Burritodaily becomes too busy with personal life to lead and temporarily retires leaving Ant to take his place while he is away. He then encourages the troops to stick together if AR were to die while he was away.
- April 7, 2013 - Vinny also temporarily retires and precedes to put Lord Jay in as leader, but returns shortly afterwards while Jay retains his position.
- April 7, 2013 - Fluffy Sheep releases the first ever issue of The AR Sheep Times. AR also begins to enter a decline in size due to Vinny and Burr’s absence.
- April 9, 2013 - Burr returns and removes Antant from leadership, explaining if he leaves AR now, he would likely not return. Since his time is taken by school and sports, he says it’s time for everyone to step up for “... a new age of AR”.
- April 13, 2013 - Jay starts up a new series dedicated to training troops how to be better soldiers. His first topic is loyalty and reiterates some chat rules for an optimum army environment.
- April 14, 2013 - AR declares war on Light Troops as revenge for LT invading AR territory when AR was maxing low sizes.
- April 15, 2013 - It seemed the world was against armies when Sleet, the first attack of the war, was invaded. Both AR and LT faced difficulties with xat servers, buddy lists, and connection issues. AR suspects LT of multilogging but cannot properly accuse them due to lack of sufficient evidence. They called a draw.
- April 16, 2013 - AUSIA successfully captures an Parka with no opposition from LT. This was the AR Ausia’s first battle against another army.
- April 17, 2013 - Frozen is conquered by AR while dominating with a size of 26.
- April 18-25, 2013 - AR continued to claim Crunch, Berg, Mukluk, Sleet, Hypothermia, Beanie, Thermal, Half Pipe, Chinook, Icebox, Belly Slide, and Hibernate.
- April 25, 2013 - Once The Light Troops were left without a server to defend, AR claimed they won the war despite LT still scheduling invasions. Burr finished by poking fun at LT, specifically Ioio, and advised them to focus on having fun instead of whining to anyone that would listen. This was the first war where AR utilized all three divisions to brutally strike LT from all time zones.
- April 27, 2013 - 122344a acknowledged the improvement in troop sizes and clarified that if the enemy is still scheduling invasions, the war is not over.
- April 27, 2013 - Vinny published a second message to Light Troops in a more hostile tone than the one publicised on the 25th. He ridiculed the leaders of LT by calling them incompetent. “It’s not my fault you guys have leaders that don’t know how to lead, or that your creator is leading you to failure”.
- By the end of the month, the AR leaders were Lord Jay, Burito, and Vinny.
- May 2, 2013 - Vinny and Burr decide to demote all AR soldiers to the rank of private. Every soldier, regardless of their prior rank, now resides in at the lowest rank with the exception of Burr, Vin, and Jay who are leading.
- Subsequently, in the beginning of the month AR begins to endure a multitude of complications with recruiting and retaining current soldiers. As a result, sizes dramatically plummet, motivation deteriorates, and the overall strength of AR decreases significantly.
- May 3, 2013 - Due to AR’s small sizes of 15-20, Burr addresses the issue within a post, pointing out the primary issues hindering AR’s progress and proposes a solution on how to solve it.
- May 4, 2013 - In an attempt to mitigate bitter relations between AR and ACP, a UK practice battle is held between the two armies which results in an ACP victory.
- May 5, 2013 - SWAT declares war on AR and launches a series of invasions on AR territory; Burr and Vinny respond instantly and schedule counter-attacks in return on SWAT’s empire.
- May 7, 2013 - AR’s UK division successfully invades Great White from SWAT. AR also defends its capital (Toboggan) from SWAT forces, then moves on to take Snowy River.
- May 8, 2013 - Fluffy Sheep leads a small AUS force to invade the SWAT server of Rainbow, resulting in a victory for the republic.
- May 9, 2013 - AR captures Rocky Road, Cream Soda, and takes South Pole the same night.
- May 11, 2013 - AR conquers Glacial and Ice Berg, maxing sizes of 25+ at both events.
- After an innumerable amount of seemingly endless defenses and invasions, SWAT and AR agree to end the war without either side claiming victory on May 12 and both armies keeping the servers they obtained. However, both armies declare the last battle for Toboggan would still take place on the same day -- which results in an AR victory.
- May 18, 2013 - AR cleanses Berg to ensure that no other armies are able to claim ownership of the server and max 33+.
- By the end of the month, AR faces complications with soldiers joining other armies. Those who were in AR as well as other armies, however, attended the events of their other armies rather than AR’s events. This causes Burr, Vin, and A to create separate posts regarding the problem.
- May 30, 2013 - AR raids Tuxedo in the middle of the night, displaying hostility towards RPF following flame posts being directed back and forth between both armies.
- May 31, 2013 - AR and RPF go to war following the raid on Tuxedo. Both armies simultaneously schedule invasions on one another.
- June 2, 2013 - Theory, aka Bleedingheart, a loyal owner in AR retires as she has to return her school laptop. The following day, Theory’s last event is held.
- June 3, 2013 - Theory’s last event is held; AR maxes a mere 16+. AR’s website also reaches the 200,000 view milestone.
- June 8, 2013 - Following a week of inadequate sizes of only 20-25, Burr posts about the situation in an attempt to motivate AR to recruit more.
- June 18, 2013 - In order to boost AR’s sizes, 122344a releases a new recruiting system. The system designates shifts for certain soldiers to recruit for 2 hours a day, which would later prove to be effective, increasing AR’s sizes of 15 to 20-25+ only days after the implementation.
- June 23, 2013 - AR issues a declaration of war on the Dark Warriors (DW) due to DW incessantly harassing other armies. An alliance consisting of Nachos, AR, Water Vikings (WV), ACP, DCP, and Watex Warriors (WW) is formed to combat the Pirates & DW alliance.
- June 23, 2013 - On the night of AR’s declaration, AR chat is defaced and reset. Following the catastrophe, Burr and a majority of AR accuse Dark Warriors of doing so, but DW deny all accusations.
- June 25, 2013 - AR takes Snow Fort from DW with no opposition.
- June 26, 2013 - AR has one of the largest events in its history: The Invasion of Icicle. DW fail to show up while AR maxes a tremendous 41+:
- June 28, 2013 - AR invades Snow Globe from DW, maxing 27+ and DW turns out to be a no-show yet again. Later on, DW and AR agree to end the war without declaring an official victor.
- June 29, 2013 - AR and ACP begin to display hostility towards each other after Capn’s boycott of AR, causing Cap to ban all AR troops from the ACP chat.
July 2013 (A)
- July 1, 2013 - AR begins the month by holding an unscheduled raid on the ACP server of Breeze, maxing 31+ and declaring it as an act of hatred towards ACP.
- July 5, 2013 - Fluffy Sheep, the first AR AUS leader, steps down from his leader position and decides to become a moderator rank instead.
- July 6, 2013 - AR raids a practice battle between ACP and DCP, furthering hostile relations between the two empires.
- July 7, 2013 - AR formally declares war on ACP after several months of poor associations. Within the declaration of war post, Vinny thoroughly discusses the reason for war:
"February 2013, we had just finished war with LT, we were on the verge of death, nothing but our capitol server Toboggan. We had asked ACP’s help before we were on our knees, but the ACP said “You will get out of this on your own”. They were out of war, and decided to focus on something else. In my eyes, that is major disrespect, for an army I never liked but had respect for, they didn’t only back stab us, they let us virtually die. Since then, we’ve been waiting for the perfect time to declare war, and now is the time."
Vinny also elaborates on how the war will result for all affiliated members, and also declares he will not accept any terms of surrender or treaties. Shortly afterwards, Fury makes a motivational post in hopes to unite all AR soldiers for the upcoming conflict.
- July 8, 2013 -AR holds an unscheduled raid of Breeze once more with immense force, maxing 28+ and angering ACP.
- July 9, 2013 - The first event of the war takes place: The Defense of Breeze. The battle proves to be intense, seemingly endless, and eventually results in both armies declaring victory. Despite AR maxing 33+ and ACP maxing a significantly lesser amount, Capncook (ACP leader) stands by his declaration of victory.
- July 9, 2013 - AR takes Snow Globe from ACP, maxing 30+ while facing a paltry amount of ACP retaliation.
- July 10, 2013 - AR takes ACP’s capital of Breeze, maxing 34+, yet the battle was heavily disputed between both sides. AR then goes on to defend Toboggan after an ACP surrender.
- July 11, 2013 - The battle for the server Beanie takes place. There is no face-off between AR and ACP due to most primary rooms being full and ACP refusing to move from the Town. AR later successfully invades Fiesta from ACP, maxing 30+. RPF’s assistance towards ACP gains more publicity.
- July 12, 2013 - AR’s AUS division invades Bubblegum from ACP by utilizing a shrouding method -- hiding in igloos and waiting ACP out long enough to ensure an AR victory. ACP’s AUS division retakes Fiesta shortly afterwards.
- July 13, 2013 - AR captures Yeti from ACP, maxing 24+. AR’s AUS later takes Caribou.
- July 14, 2013 - AR defends Snow Bank, maxing a paltry 18-19 along with ACP, then later goes on to take Avalanche. AR’s AUS then takes Ice Shelf, facing a small convoy of ACP soldiers.
- July 15, 2013 - AR and ACP declare a ceasefire due to the CPAC Legends Cup. Burr directly mentions that the war is not over, but will be delayed indefinitely.
- July 24, 2013 - AR defeats Black Rebels in the first round of the CPAC Legends Cup, maxing nearly 35+:
- July 28, 2013 - AUS Leader elections begin. AR then loses to RPF during the second round of the CPAC Legends Cup.
August 2013 (Sheep)
- August 4, 2013 - AR wins the redemption round for the CPAC Legends Cup against Chaos, maxing 50+ (With lockouts):
- August 4th: AUSIA Leader elections (candidates: Sidie, Infinity, Mew, Rix) end with Infinity victorious. AR leaders unsure about giving her the position and even considered changing AUSIA leader to a moderator position due to her inexperience. Managed to receive owner after some consideration. 3ic Baller retired on the same day.
- August 6, 2013 - AR assists UMA in defending UMA’s server of Mittens from ACP, maxing 33+ and raising tensions between the two armies once again.
- August 7, 2013 - AR loses their final Legends Cup battle against Nachos, maxing 47+
- August 7th: AR schedules invasions against the ACP shortly after ACP attacks the UMA. AR displeased with ACP calling in allies.
- August 9, 2013 - AR’s AUS successfully takes Winterland from ACP.
- August 9, 2013 - AR retakes its historic server from ACP: Southern Lights, maxing 45+:
- August 10, 2013 - AR goes on to capture Sherbert and Northern Lights from ACP clutches.
- August 10: RPF accuses AR of ddosing and doxing their leaders. Denied by AR. Burrito believed RPF faked the entire just to find an excuse to declare war on us.
- August 11, 2013: AR’s AUS takes Snow Day, maxing 17+.
- August 11: Following AR’s capture of Yukon, Capncook and Tori subsequently surrender both the battle and the war as a whole. AR retains Southern Lights, but the remaining servers are returned to their former holders.
- August 17: Army Republic declares war on RPF due to the belief they are bullying smaller armies and to expose “Elmikey’s corruption.”
- August 18; AR turns 6 years old! ;D
- August 20: Tuxedo falls into AR’s hands.
- August 22: Entire RPF nation conquered by the Army Republic.
- August 25: AR does not recognise RPF invasions that occurred while they had no servers. ACP gives RPF Ice Age.
- August 26: RPF continues to make excuses, which occurred throughout the war.
- August 28: Out of the 8 other armies in the Top 10 (excluding AR and RPF), 4 agreed AR won the war and 4 remained neutral. None sided with RPF. The Army Republic declared victory.
- August 31: Burrito announces his imminent retirement from AR.
- September 1st: Vinny formally retires from AR
- September 2nd: Emmarose becomes the newest AR leader.
- September 2nd: Burr and Vinny have their final event, with some bad blood post-event
- September 7th: Bartsimp52 retires from AR
- September 12th: AR takes a sharp fall in size post VinDaily
- September 15th: Slip, former AR Leader coups Slick. Soon after, Vinny exiles Slick/Boofgall and says Fury, future AR Legend shall lead AR.
- Emmarose having internet problems, forced Fury to lead alone for weeks. AR slumps in size but stays alive.
October 2013 (Classified3)
- Through the month of October, the Army Republic had many changes to the army, thus resulting in improved sizes.
- October 1st, 2013 - Lord Jay announces his temporary leave due to internet failure. October 2nd, 2013 - Fluffy Sheep announces his creation of the Sheep Army (Greek Sheeps) Thanks to Sheep’s inspirational post, a lot of troops in the army gained hope.
- October 3rd 2013 -Fury announces that everyone is demoted to private because many were lazy and it was time to weave out the loyal and unloyal.
- “Alright AR, it’s time to get some stuff going back in this army. I am demoting everyone to private, this has nothing to do with you doing things wrong, it’s just come to this. People have been slacking and became lazy. Previous owners and mods can easily earn their rank back by putting 110% effort into the army (recruiting, being active, coming to events) its just to get this army back on the right track. Before you complain to me, this has been approved by both Vinny and Burr, to help us lead to a brighter future. Honestly, if you leave because of this, it just proves how lazy you are. Its very simple and easy to get your rank, I just need to see who is loyal and is not. It’s honestly that simple, and since I couldn’t pick them out 1 by 1, they are going down as one and they will rise again.”
- A new leader was inaugurated.
- K Yesterday Burritolady decided that Fury needed a better “Co-leader” since Emmarose cannot be online often. Burritolady and Fury agreed on Yoangelyo to be the next leader with Fury, BUT the Lady did not talk this through with 122344a and Vinny. 122344a and Vinny then decided — after hours of skyping and fighting with the Lady — that 122344a will become leader with Fury until AR begins to rise again. Once 122344a gets AR back to normal sizes he will retire once again and Theory will take his place.
- October 4th, 2013 - Lord Jay announces retirement, former Army Republic Second in Command. A dedicated troop to the army.
- October 4th, 2013 - Storm announces return to the Army of the Republic.
- October 7th, 2013 - AR gains new leadership: 122344a and Fury.
- October 7th, 2013 - Emmarose, dedicated AR soldier announces retirement, and AR starts to have some results with their work by maxing 24.
- October 9th, Burritodaily bans Slick and Spi from AR due to them not banning hostile people on the chat. In this period of time, Burr gets banned by 122344a due to not agreeing with him. Burr and A get hostile with each other, since Vinny and Austin agreed with Burrito. However, a few days later, this dispute was settled between Burr and A. The resolution was that Burr could retain owner on chat, and had access to main owner if an issue took place. Burr and Vinny announced their retirement again from AR, and they called for change in the army. In this time period, the army began by maxing 15+. As the month progressed, the army was soon maxing 25+.
- October 17th, 2013 - Wheelo announces his return to the army to work on the UK Division. With a huge surprise to the army’s leadership on that day, the army maxes 26. The new leadership was finally striving on.
- October 19th, 2013 - Fury launches his legendary plan, named The Ghost Spook Halloween.
- October 22nd - Fury, in an effort to increase ownership quality, announces consequences to the owners in the army which can be found here.
- October 23rd - Yoangelyo announces her inauguration as leader, Theory posts about dedication and what changes need to be in place in order for soldiers in the army to have a lot more fun.
- October 24th - Fury having computer problems, in which Light Troops attempt to declare war on AR, but can’t due to their insufficient number of servers.
- October 24th - Infinity is inaugurated as the Army Republic Ausia leader in place of Sheep.
- October 25th, 2013 - Eric Boomer, a CPA and ACP legend, joins the Army of the Republic - the entire community is surprised.
- October 26th - Fury gives his thanks to the ownership for stepping it up.
- October 27th, 2013 - Burritodaily posts a recruiting guide to everyone in the army which can be shown here. This would let the army gain a lot more troops than they had before.
- October 27th, 2013 - Burritodaily issues a message to all of RPF.
- October 29th - Fury announces his return after computer problems.
- October 31st - Theory issues a Halloween address and holds a party.
- November 10: Elmikey, RPF leader, declares war on AR for “bullying”, a claim rebuked by Fury in a response post.
- November 11: Infinity, AR AUSIA leader retires, is replaced by Rishron.
- November 12th: AR conquers Tuxedo, a significant blow to RPF as it is their capital. Sends a message to the community, who was in awe.
- November 13th: RPF forms New Dawn Alliance, to stop “cyberbullying” Nachos and Army Republic
- November 14th: In response to the New Dawn Alliance, Fury announces the Justice League Alliance made up of SWAT, UMA, WW, Greek Sheeps, AR, and more.
- November 17th: AR grasps first in the top 10, first since Vindaily.
- Classic image of RPF losing
November 21st: AR conquers all RPF servers, RPF still invades somehow.
- November 30th: AR claims victory against RPF, while Elmikey has a breakdown,
- “So yes, for one final time, AR has won the war. Now, let’s take a look at proof of why we are the victors.
- RPF declares war on AR after a false accusation of cyber bullying filled with hypocrisy
- Elmikey declares RPF isolated and gives up the entire USRPF nation. (Post was deleted)
- Elmikey promises mass demotions because RPF is losing.
- Elmikey declares AR to not be an official army ‘because he can.’
- RPF ignores AR invasions for a week and cleanses servers they do not own.
- RPF continues to invade with their UK Force (The only force they can win with) after ignoring AR for a week and declaring the war over.
December 2013 (Classified3)
- December of 2013 was a great month for the Army of the Republic after a lot of reform.
- On the 1st of December, Burritodaily issued another formal address to the Rebel Penguin Federation. Burr also posted about the uniform when a lot of soldiers were confused about it. The army would soon triumph over Club Penguin again.
- On the date of December 6th, longtime owner Celebi was demoted to Fourth in Command due to inactivity.
- On December 7th, more progress was made. An entire week for recruiting was about to get underway. This showed immediate results based off of December 9th’s training. The army maxed 27 while they maxed 20 five days ago.
- On December 11th, AR had a practice battle with RPF. RPF claimed victory with a size of 16. However, AR had a size of 22 during the battle, so that resulted in the Army Republic being victorious in this battle.
- On December 16th, AR maxed 23+ and tolerated RPF’s nuisance on their server. RPF was starting to provoke AR. December 17th - Burritodaily addressed that he was working on a new site.
- December 19th - Fury posts some inspirational text on the AR website, after the army has been in a recent slump, which can be seen here. Burr and A leaving didn’t really have much of an impact on the army. The army still kept constant sizes.
- Fury announces Greek Sheeps are to be the Ausia division of AR, with Sheep at the helm.
- December 23rd - A announces his return to the army until March of 2014. The same day that A returned, the army maxed 23.
- Over the past few weeks, the army constantly grew, with increasing event quality each day.
- On December 30th, AR declares war on RPF again. After weeks of events, the army felt it was time to set sights on RPF, after a month of a Cold War between the 2. That day, Fury and Burritodaily also posted a message to RPF.
- On December 31st, promotions and demotions were under way. The army was now at war with the Rebel Penguin Federation. This would be one of the greatest battles in AR’s history.
- This photo shows December 9th’s training
- The battle on December 11th. AR vs RPF. RPF - 16 troops. AR - 22 troops.
- AR’s event December 26th, 2013.
January 2014 (Sheep)
- January 1st: AR declares victory on Tuxedo, considers Elmikey victory claims to be ridiculous.
- January 4th: Greek Sheeps continues to help in the war effort by invading servers such as Snowfall from the RPF.
- January 7th: Euro division returns, is helmed by Wheelo.
- January 11th: AR leadership accused of multilogging by Shab, believed by Burrito to be actually Boomer20. Response post is made.
- January 12th: Burrito resigns “until AR is ready” and denies all multilogging accusation once more. 122344A publishes his formal address to the CPA community, apologises on behalf of AR, reinforces his stand and assures the community that AR would not tolerate such actions. Vinny steps down later that day, clearly displeased by 122344A, but ends off stating that there was still unfinished business.
- January 13th: Yoan, 122344A and Fury decide to end war with RPF, apologises to Nachos for being unable to assist them further in war. Numerous recruiting and U-Lead events scheduled for the upcoming week.
- January 22nd: 122344A has his last event.
- January 24th: Bingo and Chippy made 3ic.
February 2014 (Meme)
- February 1, 2014 - The month kicks off with AR still at war with LT and a week in a war with DCP.
- February 7, 2014 - Fury steps down from his leadership to 2ic( leader since September 15th ) since Vinny and Burritodaily return.
- February 7. 2014 - Vinny announces Vindaily return to make a final stand for AR. He explains AR had been struggling for quite some time and they figured it would be beneficial for them to come back as a final stand before they retire.
- February 7, 2014 - Yoangelyo, like Fury, steps down to 3ic for the same reason. She was leader from October 24.
- February 7, 2014 - Tripy, a new owner, steps down to 4ic due to Burr and Vinny working out who needs to leave their owner position.
- Since the Vindaily return, AR begins to rebuild and grow and thus call for a rank restoration.
- February 15, 2014 - After declaring war on AR, DCP quickly calls it off and creates a treaty so neither army can invade one another until “February 30”. Since this date doesn’t exist, AR will declare war on Doritos later in the month.
- February 15, 2014 - The foreign divisions combine back to the site ( rather than separated on a different AR site ). AUSIA division returns under leaders: Ash and Matt.
- February 15, 2014 - Dark Warriors declare war on AR and the next day, Vinny replies to Freezie, DW leader at the time, saying “There is no way someone is possibly worse than Elmikey when it comes to corrupt and controversial people. The fact that you had to bring up the false accused multilogging incident is quite ridiculous. But you have decided to make your move, and I’m here to tell you, you’ve made the wrong move”.
- February 15, 2014 - **skipping for now til I can understand how the heck to summarize
- February 17, 2014 - The war with DW ends because Vinny says “...the real enemies are basically the New Dawn Alliance”.
- February 20, 2014 - Burr sends a motivational post about how after all the growth AR has gotten from recruiting, they cannot get lazy and keep the momentum. He notes that “the glory days are coming back...that is if we keep recruiting!”
- February 23, 2014 - AR declares war on DCP demanding “ Off the the face of Club penguin Warfare is where they shall be. As a memory.” AR “broke” the treaty set in place on the 15th but the date set on the treaty (February 30th) does not exist.
- February 24-28, 2014 - AR captures Sleet, Fog, Submit, Chinook, and White Out from DCP despite the lull in army activity.
- February 27, 2014 - Yoangelyo officially retires.
- VinDaily 2014 Return
- April 12th: BurritoDaily retires from the Army Republic temporarily
- April 13th: Vinny retires from the Army Republic
- April 13th: Nick/Trippy is promoted to AR Leader
- April 15th: Lord Pain, Army Republic Leader is couped from the army by Vinny for being a “dictator”. AR owners also began a rebellion against Pain which ended when he was couped.
- April 22nd: Global Defenders declare war on AR. this comes after a sharp decline in AR’s sizes and stability.
- April 22nd: After hours of debate, conflict, and a fall to SMAC. The Four (Vinny, Burr, A and Austin) convene to shut down the Army Republic forever. May we now remember the AR for what it once was, and let it’s spark shine within our memories for the years to come in CP armies.
- VinDaily Revival Attempt (Apr. 2015)
- April 2015 (Sheep)
- April 1st: The Army Republic returns with Burrito and Vinny...and it’s not an April Fool’s joke.
- April 4th: Cleansing/invasion, practice battles and training events scheduled.
- April 7th: Ash is made AUSIA leader while Verum and Matthew are made UK leaders.
- AR events are okay at first.
- April 18th: Burrito and Vinny steps down as they felt they couldn’t be active enough. The torch is passed on to Lord Jay and Garr.
- April 28th: Sapper and Orange promoted to leader. Promises to bring us back to CPAC.
- April 30th: Only maxed 6 and didn’t even enter SMAC.
Sapper Rebuilding Era (May 2015)
May 2015 (Sheep)
- May 4th: Average 7 in a training session.
- May 5th: Average 10 in a training session.
- May 12th: Max 14 in a recruiting session, tactics were relatively poor.
- May 13th: Maxed 12, average 10 in a training session.
- May 15th: Maxed 9, average 5 in a practice battle.
- May 17th: Burrito makes post emphasising on importance of recruitment, suggests autotyping or use of a mass recruiting force. Compares the use of such recruiting methods with the Industrial Revolution.
- May 18th: Max 8, average 7.
- May 28th: Max 10, average 8 in a recruiting session.
- May 30th: Brigade3 quits AR because he had no one to lead with. He recreates Teutons with a post made on SMAC regarding this. But nobody really cares and AR leaders such as Sapper point out he did nothing for AR in his time.
- May 31st: Sapper launches Operation Nightfall which involves greater use of auto-typers and the creation of the Army Republic Reserve Units (ARRU). Proteus returns as advisor. AR maxed 10 and averaged 7 in an event that day. Two owners warned by Sapper for being afk at events.
Big 5 Return (June 2015-Aug. 2015)
June 2015 (Sheep)
- June 1st: Frig declared AR leader for his first time.
- June 4th: Burr posts on AR site, pointing out that the recruiting methods were clearly working and that AR was recruiting more people off Club Penguin that ever before. But he reminds AR that holding one or two per week would not suffice. An unscheduled UK event the same day had about 9 troops which was larger than expected. An unscheduled US raid of the Pink Ninjas later that day also maxed 9 troops. Trippy retires on the same day as he found AR to be a distraction.
- June 5th: UK event led by Frig had 7 troops consistently.
- June 8th: Burr, annoyed that the AR leadership did not heed his advice to log on everyday, publishes a post badgering AR to do so.
- June 9th: UK event max 8, average 5. An event at 6 P.M. PST maxed 12.
- June 10th: UK event maxed 6. A recruiting session later that day had a size of around 10 troops.
- June 12th: A training session maxed 15 and averaged 12.
- June 14th: Operation Nightfall enters Phase 2.
- June 15th: Army Republic declares war on Pink Ninjas
- June 20th: AR successfully captures Ice Berg from the PN, maxing 13.
- June 21st: UK event led by Matthew captures Zipline, maxing 7 troops. Antonio becomes advisor to AR. Alaska is conquered later that day, maxing 11 and averaging 8.
- June 22nd: Raid/invasion of Rocky Road was poor, with sizes of around 7. AR had arrived slightly later than scheduled.
- June 23rd: Ant holds meeting with Frig and Sapper.
- June 24th: On behalf of AR leaders, Ant declares that the war with the Pink Ninjas is over due to “the state that our army and the war was going”. AR returns PN their servers, while Beanie is neutral/shared. AR enters a rebuilding stage.
- June 27th: Burr and Vinny causes jaws to drop as they dedicate their summer activity to the Nachos instead of AR, believing that it is “tough love” and necessary of AR to learn how to thrive with new leaders. Publishes post on AR site to push AR in the right direction. Calls on troops to step up, take advantage of autotypers and to not point fingers at Sapper for the state AR is in.
- June 30th: Late night training event maxed 10, averaged 9. Frigido retires from AR that day after 5 years in service due to his belief that he has gotten lazy and that his leave would make AR stronger.
- July 2015 (Yank)
- July 1st, 2015: Trippy returns to the Army Republic.
- July 12th, 2015: The Army Republic joins the shortly lived Small Medium Defense Legion, (which Cold and Frigido created). Smart idea but a bad community to do it in due to the Small and Medium armies not caring about each other.
- July 14th, 2015: AR goes to war with the United Countries of Club Penguin (UCCP)
- July 26th, 2015: AR maxes 29 at the Legends Cup.
- July 31st, 2015: Vinny formally establishes the 501st Legion, a training regiment.
October 2015 (Classified3)
- October 6th - Victory, Ace (Gasp), and Doctor Mine Turtle become leaders at Burr’s approval. The Army of the Republic had returned from death. October 11th - AR’s opening event. The army maxed 7. October 13th - AR maxes 7 during a recruiting event. October 14th - AR maxes 6 and averages 5 in an event. Burritodaily posts a clarification saying he’s only an advisor. Club Penguin Emperors merge into AR. October 16th - Gasp56 (Ace) posts a Current state of AR. AR maxes 11 and averages 9 in an event shown here. Fury posts an inspirational message. October 17th - AR maxes 4 in a PB versus the Crimson Crew shown here. Gasp56 posts promotions and demotions. October 19th - Gasp negotiates with RPF for Toboggan back shown here. October 20th - AR maxes 7 and averages 6. October 23rd - Gasp posts another status of the army. October 24th - Fury posts a warning to the leaders. AR maxes 8 in an unscheduled event. In another unscheduled event, AR maxes 9. October 25th - AR maxes 15. October 26th - AR maxes 12 in an event. Burr posts about an awakening. October 27th - AR maxes 20. October 29th recruiting - AR maxes 9 and averages 8. October 30th - AR maxed 10 and averaged 10. October 31st - Austin (Aus) leader announces temporary retirement due to computer failure. October 31st - AR maxes 16.
- November 18th: The Army Republic and Rebel Penguin Federation engage in war again, will AR crush the rebels again? Or will their insurgence prove to be too powerful in an inactive AR?
- November 20th: Victory889 and DMT are demoted to 2ic, and Flame and Tyler are made leader.
- November 21st: In the best move of the month, the Army Republic acquires Wool Socks, making sheep's baa in rejoice.
- November 24th: Trippy returns to AR
- November 27th:Wheelo, Fury, Victory889 and Trippy become Army Republic Legends.
- AR maxes a whoipping 48 invading the RPF capital Tuxedo, with the main chat being full causing two chat pools to be created.
- November 27th: The Rebel Penguin Federation surrender to the Army Republic in a grand victory. This was caused mainly due to the loss of Tuxedo.
December 2015 (Fury)
- SWAT attempts a sneak invasion on Toboggan, but is crushed, even with the help of multilogs.
- After a week of attempted UK invasions from DW, AR concludes they are invalid.
- AR starts off DW war with multiple victories, setting a tone of victory that would unstoppable.
- Burr releases a new post with evidence of DW leaders multilogging for an advantage.
- After DW claims AR is bullying them, Fury responds with proof that DW leaders have been harassing AR.
- AR troops are forced to be on constant alert after DW-linked malicious activity occurs.
- Fury, AR legend, officially returns to the leadership position to guide the army alongside with Burr.
- Fury announces a new alliance formed between Nachos, Water Vikings, and ACP.
- RPF gets tied up in the war with DW, creating bad relations and having their troops be banned.
- Tensions rise with DCP, Fury calls out Mustapha for a false army.
- RPF and AR update a treaty to remain neutral to each other, AR returns their capital to them.
- Fury announces that AR has declared war on DCP after tensions between both sides leaders have hit a high point.
- AR begins crushing DCP, they either do not show up or fail multilog.
- Overwhelming evidence of DCP cheating is released
- Victory889 wins troops of the year
- AR ends the year with a month of consistently hitting 25-30 troops. We were dominant.
- January 2016 (Fury)
- February 2016 (Sheep)
- March 2016
- April 2016
- May 2016
- June 2016
- July 2016
- August 2016 (Lolly)
- September 2016 (Yank)
- September 7, 2016: The Army of the Republic formally opts out of the CPA Server Map, due to it’s bias and lack of fun along with a majority of CPA. pretty much everyone but RPF opted out.
- October 2016 (Classified3)
- November 2016
- December 2016
- January 2017
- February 2017:
- March 2017:
The end was March 29th. Farewell!
The timeline ends here. It cannot be denied that the AR was a powerful force, taking on the RPF and winning is no mean feat, although they fell victim to the ultimate curse of any army, constant revivals and declines.