** Club Penguin Army Wiki is hiring moderators. Please message CPWorld2001 **
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, CPA Wiki staff can access a few additional functions.
CPA Wiki Staff (Current)
|Name||Role||Active?||Date of Joining team|
|Yes||March 2nd, 2019|
|Yes||April 10th, 2019|
If you'd like to join the staff team, leave a message on one of the administrators message wall and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Administrators/Bureaucrat List (2009 - Present)
The "founder" of a wiki, the person who first requested it, is given administrator access automatically. Founders are also given bureaucrat access so they can make any other user on their wiki an administrator or bureaucrat. For a complete list of users with administrator access, see Special:Listusers/sysop.
|Name||Bureaucrat||Date Promoted to Admin||Active?||Currently Admin|
|1||Clintos007 (Founder)||No||January 7, 2009||No||No|
|2||Commander Bsyew||No||July 10, 2012||No||No|
|3||Happy65||No||July 30, 2012||No||No|
|4||Mixer2301||No||January 30, 2012||No||No|
|5||Penguin-Pal||No||July 31, 2012||No||No|
|6||Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12||No||July 31, 2012||No||No|
|7||Jayden1092||No||September 27, 2013||No||Yes|
|8||BloodPanther73||No||January 21, 2018||No||Yes|
|9||LimboYeti||No||March 31, 2018||No||Yes|
|10||Cobra||No||July 16th, 2018||No||No|
|11||CPWorld2001||Yes||March 1st, 2019*(Adopted Wiki)||Yes||Yes|
|12||SirShad||No||March 11th, 2019||No||No|
|13||Jellyandtoast||No||April 10th, 2019||Yes||No|
- A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki. However, they are not currently able to remove admin access from any user; please contact one of the community team if you need that done.
- Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
- See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
- For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. On larger Wikias, there will usually be a community page for requests, with a page name such as "Club Penguin Army Wiki:Requests for adminship". On a smaller wiki, you may simply ask a bureaucrat directly on his or her talk page.
- Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.
- Additional Admin functions:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Wiki Staff and Janitors
Some Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Wikia Janitors have limited administrator access to all Wikia for cleanup purposes. These users will be shown on Special:Listusers/Janitor on any Wikia.