Everyone has a very important role in this Wikipedia. We allow users to create, edit and rename pages whenever they want. However, there still is the need of maintaining discipline and decorum on how the Wikipedia should be users and what parts of this community shall only be edited by credible sources.
Below we have mentioned various types of CPA Wikipedia Staff Members and their roles.
Club Penguin Army Fandom Staff
List of Staff Members
These are the staff members of our Wikipedia. These staff members handle tasks ranging from CSS updating, page maintaining, moderating, page sprucing, and edit reviewing.
NOTE: Content Moderators will also have the role of Rollback, Discussion Moderator and Chat Moderator.
|Name||Position||Country||Join Date||Timezone||Representative Branch||Current Status|
|Flen||☆Guardian Bureaucrat☆||India||March 1st, 2019||UTC
|Annon||★Bureaucrat★||United Kingdom||March 10th, 2019 [Content Moderator]
March 10th, 2020 [Bureaucrat]
|Dino||★Bureaucrat★||United States||March 31st, 2020 [Content Moderator]
March 7th, 2021 [Bureaucrat]
|Jayden||✧Guardian Administrator✧||United States||September 27th, 2013||UTC
|Cobra||✧Guardian Administrator✧||United States||July 16th, 2018||UTC
|Max||✦Administrator✦||United Kingdom||January 3rd, 2021||UTC
|Legoman||✦Administrator✦||United States||January 11th, 2021||UTC
|Wiki Staff||Fully Active|
|Lenco||Content Moderator||Croatia||May 4th, 2020||UTC
|Df44||Content Moderator||Portugal||March 19th, 2021||UTC
|Wiki Staff||Fully Active|
|Flav||Content Moderator||United Kingdom||April 11th, 2021||UTC
|Lartpower||Content Moderator||Canada||May 4th, 2021||UTC
|Wiki Staff||Fully Active|
|Sidie9||Content Moderator||Australia||May 30th, 2021||UTC
|Cabin||Content Moderator||United States||May 30th, 2021||UTC
|Wiki Staff||Fully Active|
The following scale is used to represent the status of each staff member
- Fully Active - These users edit the wiki actively at least every week. They are the best of our staff, and the go-to people for an emergency.
- Moderately Active - These users are present but they don't actively edit for more than one-two sessions a month. They usually still take part in wiki staff discussions, though. Good to contact but not for emergencies as their activity can't be counted on.
- Inactive - These users don't actively edit for more than one-two sessions a month and don't take part in staff discussions. They usually don't give a heads-up on their activity and in risk of a demotion or firing.
- Away - These users are currently away (i.e. on vacation or break), and their temporary lapse of inactivity is excused.
- Trial - These users are staff members who aren't fully apart of the team but they may soon be if they can pass their trial time period.
- Blocked - These users are currently blocked from the wiki. Ouch.
- Temporary - These users are only temporary staff members for fixing up locked pages and CSS change-ups. Don't count on them for emergencies.
- Retired - These users are retired prominent figures that still hold administrative responsibilities in guardian roles.
For urgent messages (i.e. vandalism, edit wars, and bugs reports), do not contact staff members who are inactive or away. Only count on fully active staff members for these urgent requests.
Roles & Description
The founder of the Fandom is the person who first requested it. Such individual is given administrator access as well as bureaucrat access so they can make any other user on their wiki an administrator. When the sole bureaucrat becomes inactive, an active member of the CPA community has the opportunity to adopt the Fandom. If the adoption is successful, he or she effectively becoming the new bureaucrat.
The original founder of the Club Penguin Armies Wikia (now known as Fandom) was Clintos007. However, as the community moved forward, the Fandom was adopted by others. After Clintos007, the Fandom was adopted by Ultimate Star Legend Kirby12 on July 21, 2011. On January 30th 2012, Kirby12 promoted Mixer2301 to bureaucrat. On September 27, 2015, Jayden1092 adopted the Wiki after two years as an administrator. In March 2019, Jayden1092 was succeeded by Flen. On October 17th, Annon was promoted to bureaucrat. On October 10th, 2020 Cobra would be promoted to co-bureaucrat with Annon and Flen but was later demoted in November 2020. On March 7th, 2021, Dino became the 7th bureaucrat in the wiki's history following Flen and Annon choosing to retire from actively administrating the wiki.
Administrators are basically the members of this Wikipedia who help the bureaucrats manage the Wikipedia. Administrators are promoted from content moderator or given directly to members who are active on the Wikipedia or have established experience with media-related work.
For a complete list of users with administrator access, see Special:Listusers/sysop.
Fandom Staff and Janitors
Some Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. They will be shown in Special:Listusers/staff on any wiki. Wikia Janitors have limited administrator access to all Wikia for cleanup purposes. These users will be shown on Special:Listusers/Janitor on any Wikia.
Administrators/Bureaucrat List (2009 - Present)
The "founder" of a wiki, the person who first requested it, is given administrator access automatically. Founders are also given bureaucrat access so they can make any other user on their wiki an administrator or bureaucrat. For a complete list of users with administrator access, see Special:Listusers/sysop.
|S.No||Name||Date Promoted||Position Held||Status|
|1||Clintos007||January 7, 2009||Founder||Retired|
|2||Ultimate Legend Star Kirby12||July 21, 2011||Bureaucrat||Retired|
|3||Mixer2301||January 30, 2012||Bureaucrat||Retired|
|4||Feey1||April 17th 2012||Administrator||Retired|
|5||Commander Bsyew||July 10, 2012||Administrator||Retired|
|6||Happy65||July 28, 2012||Administrator||Retired|
|7||Penguin-Pal||July 31, 2013||Administrator||Retired|
|8||Jayden1092||September 27, 2013||Administrator to Bureaucrat||Retired|
|9||BloodPanther73||January 1, 2018||Administrator||Retired|
|10||LimboYeti||March 31, 2018||Administrator||Retired|
|11||Cobra||July 16th, 2018||Administrator to Bureaucrat||Retired|
|12||CPWorld2001||March 1st, 2019||Bureaucrat||Retired|
|13||SirShad||March 9th, 2019||Administrator||Retired|
|14||Jellyandtoast||April 10th, 2019||Administrator||Retired|
|15||Annon- CPA||July 29th, 2019||Administrator to Bureaucrat||Retired|
|16||Eden||March 10th, 2020||Administrator||Retired|
|17||Lenco1997||May 4th, 2020||Administrator||Inactive|
|18||Dino||October 24th, 2020||Administrator to Bureaucrat||Fully Active|
|19||Max||January 3rd 2021||Administrator||Away|
BOLD indicates the user currently holding administrative privileges. Only contact the ones with Fully Active.
- A bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki. However, they are not currently able to remove admin access from any user; please contact one of the community team if you need that done.
- Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
- See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
- For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. On larger Wikias, there will usually be a community page for requests, with a page name such as "Club Penguin Army Wiki:Requests for adminship". On a smaller wiki, you may simply ask a bureaucrat directly on his or her talk page.
- Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.
- Additional Admin functions:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.