There are many orders in which the Commanders command. The First list is the orders they give out. The second list is orders they receive.
Orders to give out
- Order 30 is a simple order meaning to advance. This order will 99% of the time be heard.
- Order 32 is a simple order meaning to retreat forces. NEVER go against this order, even if things seem okay.
- Order 34 means to simply scope the area and attack any hostiles. It means to keep quiet and prevent any hostiles to advance. This also means to perform a sneak attack on them. Long story short, fire first, ask questions last.
- This order is very rare for lower classes. This just means that you need to somehow pull off a hostage situation with enemy officials. Await further orders after achieving this goal.
- This order comes after the hostage situation. It will tell you to keep him and don't let him escape. Terms and ransom will follow order.
Orders to receive
- Retreat all forces in that room.
- Prepare ALL forces to protect room.
- The Emperor has arrived. Prepare ALL forces for assembly in arrival room.
- Order 66 means that the server leader is now an enemy of CPE and MUST be eliminated before he/she can escape. This does not count as treason. This is given to all commanders on server at the same time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.